[kde-linux] Desktop widgets

James Loughner jwrl at suddenlink.net
Thu Jan 7 20:54:26 UTC 2016

The different wallpapers and different widgets per virtual desktop as
been dropped in favor of forcing people to use Activities. A real step
backward. Also  time global formats are broken among lot of other little
stuff including the screen saver. I think KDE developers have been
infected by creeping Gnome simplification. Oh well I'm sticking to KDE 4
for as long as I can

Jim