[kde-linux] KDE Config Problem

Robert Rea gapetard at stsams.org
Sun Sep 21 19:26:33 UTC 2014

On Sunday, September 21, 2014 11:53:55 AM Mark Knecht wrote:
> I don't respond more than once to HTML other than to say resend in
> plain text please...

I didn't think I was sending HTML. I make a point of not using HTML. The sent
mail doesn't show HTML either. I have changed a config setting that might have
to do with that.
I am new to this version of KMail.
Let me know if this comes through at HTML.
PS: Do you happen to know the answer to the question?

--
Bob Rea
mailto:gapetard at stsams.org
http://www.petard.us
http://www.petard.us/blog
http://www.petard.us/gallery

America, it was a wonderful country
        until they took it private
        and turned it into a theme park of itself