[kde-linux] KDE newb question.

Ken D'Ambrosio ken at jots.org
Fri Oct 31 15:04:03 UTC 2014

Hi!  I've dabbled in KDE from time to time, but I think I'm finally
making the for-real switch (via Kubuntu).  There is one thing that's an
issue, though: while I really like the clean interface of Telepathy, it
drives me insane that when I get IM'd, a new tab doesn't automatically
appear, like in Pidgin.  I get a *lot* of IMs from different people as
part of my job, so going through the notifications really isn't an
option.  Is there a way to make that happen?  My googling and poking
around has, alas, been to no avail.

Thanks!

-Ken