[kde-linux] Missing plasmoid "folder view"

Sławek Kapłoński slawek at kaplonski.pl
Tue Oct 1 19:13:14 UTC 2013

Hello,

First of all thanks for Your answears. I was thinking that it should be still
available but I really can't find it in Archlinux. I was searching with pacman
and also on page:
https://www.archlinux.org/packages/?page=1&sort=&repo=Community&repo=Community-Testing&repo=Core&repo=Extra&repo=Multilib&repo=Multilib-Testing&repo=Testing&maintainer=&q=kdeplasma&arch=any&arch=i686&arch=x86_64&flagged=
but there if no any package with name "folderview" or something similiar. It's
really strange for me :/
Duncan thanks for alternatives - I will try to install something what You was
describe me :)

Sławek Kapłoński
slawek at kaplonski.pl