[kde-linux] Remove file association for many file types

Klaus Slott list-s at vink-slott.dk
Wed Nov 27 20:25:15 UTC 2013

Hi

For some time now VLC seems to be default selection on my kde profile no matter
what kind of file I open. At first I did not really care that much as I am
mostly a console user. The few times I launch something from gui I just
corrected the association for file type in question.

But it is getting annoying, there is so many file types and bloody VLC  seems
to have associated itself with every file type on my system!

I have googled but found no solution, please tell me there is some common way
to remove VLC from all file associations.

--
Thanks
Klaus