[kde-linux] Old Firefox Data

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 00:07:46 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 4:49 PM, Doug <dmcgarrett at optonline.net> wrote:
> I have on my kde desktop an icon labelled "Old Firefox Data." I looked at
> the directory it brings up, and I can't see anything useful in it.
> Do I need it for anything, and if so, what?
>
> --doug
> --

Hi Doug,
   I don't know why this would be a KDE issue other than you are
apparently using KDE when it happened but other than maybe links kept
somewhere in this folder I would guess you don't need anything else
it. If I had all the links I was looking for I'd likely hide it
somewhere for a few days, make sure my browser continued to work, and
then delete it.

Good luck,
Mark