[kde-linux] grub and grub2

Doug dmcgarrett at optonline.net
Wed Aug 14 02:30:06 UTC 2013

I have Win 7, PCLOS, and Korora on a machine here. PCLOS boots off of
original grub, but Korora boots off of grub2. I installed Korora last,
and the boot order shown at power up has Korora first.

I like the PCLOS boot screen. Can I just boot into PCLOS and run
redoMBR and have everything boot off of original grub? I know how to
modify menu.lst to change boot order.

If not, what must I do to at least change the boot order in
the Korora grub2 setup? (I'd like to have it show Windows first, then
PDLOS, then Korora.)

Thanx--doug
--
Blessed are the peacemakers..for they shall be shot at from both sides.
--A.M.Greeley