[kde-linux] KDE-4.10.1 - Pager sort of a mess

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 13:38:10 UTC 2013

Hi,
   I updated to KDE-4.10.1 last week when it became stable on Gentoo.
It's working but I find the new version of Pager not as useful as
previous versions. In this version, instead of making the current
desktop noticeably lighter in color, it seems I'm only getting a few
white pixels at the corners of the selected desktop. To me this isn't
visible on a 1920x1080 screen at an arm's length. I have to lean
forward and change focus to find out which one is active. Using the
older version I only had to glance to the bottom left and I'd see
which was selected very easily.

   I wonder if anyone has found any settings that might make this more
readable for me? The Desktop Name & Number features don't help but
maybe there's something buried elsewhere I haven't found.

Thanks,
Mark