[kde-linux] Execute at login for KDE only

Dale rdalek1967 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 16:49:46 UTC 2012

Mark Knecht wrote:
> Hi,
>    If I wanted to run xset when only when logging into KDE, but not
> for other environments like razor or fluxbox, how would I do that?
>
> Thanks,
> Mark

I think this is what you want.  Go into System Settings then at the
bottom click on Startup and Shutdown.  Autostart should be highlighted
on the left and you can add scripts and such from there.

I'm on Gentoo Linux and KDE 4.9.1.  When I last had to use this, I had
one that ran a xset command on login then reset it when logging out with
another script.

Dale

:-)  :-)