[kde-linux] Remove KDE Wallet password

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 19:26:16 UTC 2012

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 11:19 AM, Werner Joss
<werner at hoernerfranzracing.de> wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 29. November 2012, 11:14:50 schrieb Mark Knecht:
>> I have nothing under Form Data where you are looking. I have a primary
>> section above Form Data called "Chrome Form Data" where the passwords
>> section is empty but the binary section has my URLs. There is a box to
>> the right, where your check boxes are, but that section on mine is
>> just an empty box. No check boxes.
>>
>> I'm Gentoo stable which means KDE-4.9.3. Maybe you're using some other
>> version?
>
> no. kde 4.9.3 here, kubuntu 12.04
>
> Werner

Humm....then it must be something about the configuration where I
don't store the URLs in the same place so the place where I do store
them acts different.

I have no idea at this point why Chrome stores passwords in it's own
section of the wallet...

Thanks for your help!

Cheers,
Mark