[kde-linux] Remove KDE Wallet password

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 19:14:50 UTC 2012

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 11:01 AM, Werner Joss
<werner at hoernerfranzracing.de> wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 29. November 2012, 10:47:57 schrieb Mark Knecht:
>> I'm still not finding the checkbox though so I cannot verify.
>
> mine looks like this: http://picpaste.com/kwallet-oco5VKJD.png

I have nothing under Form Data where you are looking. I have a primary
section above Form Data called "Chrome Form Data" where the passwords
section is empty but the binary section has my URLs. There is a box to
the right, where your check boxes are, but that section on mine is
just an empty box. No check boxes.

I'm Gentoo stable which means KDE-4.9.3. Maybe you're using some other version?

Cheers,
Mark