[kde-linux] Remove KDE Wallet password

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 18:19:41 UTC 2012

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 10:01 AM, Werner Joss
<werner at hoernerfranzracing.de> wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 29. November 2012, 09:17:02 schrieb Mark Knecht:
>> One thing I haven't figured out yet is how to see the actual saved
>> passwords. I've found the links it's saved passwords for but they are
>> listed as binary data and not editable
>
> that's right, but they can at least be viewed with 'show values' check box.
>
> Werner

What 'show values' check box? I don't see it.

I open KDE Wallet Manager and I see the wallet. I right click & choose
Open and I see a GUI with 3 entries on the left:

Chrome Form Data
Form Data
Passwords

The last 2 are empty. Chrome Form Data has entries for different URLs
under Binary Data. Here I can see the links that have passwords but I
don't have a 'show values' checkbox here.

The Help file doesn't mention show values.

Thanks,
Mark