[kde-linux] Remove KDE Wallet password

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 20:16:35 UTC 2012

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 11:56 AM, Werner Joss
<werner at hoernerfranzracing.de> wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, 28. November 2012, 11:41:25 schrieb Mark Knecht:
>> The problem was finding kwalletmanager which I believe I've done in
>> System Settings.
>
> you can also start it by just typing 'kwalletmanager' in krunner (ALT-F2) or
> konsole...

That's what I tried days ago. It fails on all my Gentoo systems. Tried
3 different boxes anyway.

mark at c2stable ~ $ kwalletmanager
QDBusConnection: session D-Bus connection created before
QCoreApplication. Application may misbehave.
QDBusConnection: session D-Bus connection created before
QCoreApplication. Application may misbehave.
mark at c2stable ~ $

and nothing comes up.

- Mark