[kde-linux] Some questions about kde kiosk mode / kde configuration

Kevin Krammer krammer at kde.org
Tue May 15 10:38:08 UTC 2012

Hi Eugene,

On Tuesday, 2012-05-15, Eugene Budanov wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I want to make limited kde shell for some enterprise environment.
>
> Unfortunaly, I can't found many information about this. The most
> interesting thing for me - information about content of
> ~/.kde4/share/config.
>
> F.ex http://techbase.kde.org/KDE_System_Administration/Kiosk/Keys is
> outdated I guess.

Some keys might not be applicable anymore, but the general mechanism still is.

> Who can help? Where I can found any useful info?

Some other resources regarding this topic:
http://techbase.kde.org/SysAdmin
http://techbase.kde.org/KDE_System_Administration/Kiosk/Introduction
and kdelibs/kdecore/README.kiosk see
http://quickgit.kde.org/index.php?p=kdelibs.git&a=tree or a local checkout of