[kde-linux] KDE-4.8 "public Beta"

James Tyrer jrtyrer at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 1 02:27:05 UTC 2012

When I start KAlarm, I get 3 error messages [see attached] for:

	template.ics
	expired.ics
	calendar.ics

I tried following the instructions and the result is that the 2 alarms
are now in the KOrganizer calender.  I found another small bug.  A
reminder with length 0 at 12:00 AM is not visible in the: "Agenda".

I tried resetting KAlarm by deleting:

.../share/apps/kalarm
.../share/config/kalarmrc

Didn't work.  So, the files no longer exist but the error messages still
persist.

Tried making empty files.  I still get the three error messages.

Current status is that I am not able to create new alarms in KAlarm.

KAlarm doesn't work.  This appears to be a REGRESSION.  Why isn't it a
show stopper?

--
James Tyrer

Linux (mostly) From Scratch