[kde-linux] Problem importing ldif file in kontact

Thomas Taylor linxt at comcast.net
Sat Dec 15 21:06:54 UTC 2012

I'm having a problem trying to import an address book in *.ldif format
into kontact.

I had exported my contact list in ldif format from KDE 4.8.1 under
openSUSE 12.2.  When I try to import it into kontact in KDE 4.9 under
openSUSE 12.3-M1 I get to where an address book is requested but no
matter what I enter into the dialog box it won't do anything.

I searched in the KDE help but couldn't find anything about importing.
What do I need to do or enter?

Thanks, Tom

--
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort.