[kde-linux] kopete and gmail.com

Thu Aug 30 14:12:54 UTC 2012

Ok, thank you heba.

unfortunately it did not work out.

I created a new gmail account and now I see two gmail entries below the
default identity in the accounts configuration folder.

Both have the same problem: they got stuck on connecting.

It does not matter if I check SSL or not.
I have left the server on default: gmail.com

However, many thanks for your kind reply

Rolf