[kde-linux] Dolphin config

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Wed Aug 29 09:05:59 UTC 2012

Alain Mouette posted on Tue, 28 Aug 2012 15:05:39 -0300 as excerpted:

> I will also test Rasor on a VM to get the feel about it

Thank you for the followup.

... And please do let me know how razor does for you, particularly from
an I-like-kde-but-plasma-doesn't-work-for-me perspective.  I know others
have similar issues so the topic will come up again, and if it works well
(or not) for you, plus any particular notes or observations you have that
others might be interested in, please post, so I and/or others can relay
that info when someone else may find it useful.

And/or of course you're welcome to become a regular here as well, and can
then reply with your more direct experience than I'd have simply relaying
the message. =:^)