[kde-linux] How to delete default launchers in taskbar?

Lita Letourneau linux.lita at suddenlink.net
Thu Aug 2 21:29:33 UTC 2012

Hello Alex,

I am using OpenSUSE 12 also...have not run into a problem with
mine...have you unlocked widgets in panel options?  Also, make sure you
have permission to delete...I looked at my taskbar icon for KompoZer and
it is owned by ROOT...that may be the issue??? Try logging in as root
and delete them from there and re-log in as user and see if that helps...

Hope this does the trick...if not, check back & I will see if I can get
mine to act like yours in an effort to fix it :0)

Sincerely,

Lita M. Letourneau, B.S.
IT Director, MyPCMyWay.com
PISD Substitute Teacher