[kde-linux] KDE 4.7.3 and the clock being cut off

Dale rdalek1967 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 06:48:12 UTC 2011

Hi,

I noticed after a recent upgrade that my clock is being weird.  When I
click on the clock to pull up the calender, the right hand side is cut
off.  I thought maybe it was just that it was going off screen so I
moved it to the left a bit.  It still cuts off Saturday.  I can see the
other days of the week but Saturday is gone.  I would like to have
Saturday back.  I do have my fonts set to a bit larger than defaults.

Does anyone else notice this?

Dale

:-)  :-)