[kde-linux] Non-functinal kde displays with 11.4

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Sun Nov 20 05:10:04 UTC 2011

Duncan posted on Sun, 20 Nov 2011 04:33:40 +0000 as excerpted:

> FrankK posted on Sat, 19 Nov 2011 13:58:43 -0800 as excerpted:

[snipped]

> Looking forward to seeing replies with the requested info. =:^)

Sorry, your reply with the info appeared as a different thread, here, and
I didn't see it before posting the above, with most of the post not as
nice as I really should have been, I'm afraid.

I guess it's for the best as it should help me learn to be more careful
in what I post. =:^\

I apologize.