[kde-linux] Re: Konqueror throbber missing in 4.6.2?

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Wed May 4 17:56:15 UTC 2011

Christopher Roy Bratusek posted on Wed, 04 May 2011 19:36:14 +0200 as
excerpted:

> Am Mittwoch 04 Mai 2011, 10:42:52 schrieb Jerome Yuzyk:
>> I just upgraded to Fedora 14, with KDE 4.6.2 and the "throbber" is
>> missing now. Is this a design change or am I missing something in
>> upgrading?

> I'm on Debian/Unstable, with self-build 4.6.2 packages and the throbber
> is still here.

Ironic that we have two new 4.6.2 threads on the day 4.6.3 should be out...

FWIW, I have the throbber here (Gentoo/~amd64, kde 4.6.2), but AFAIK, I
had to recustomize my toolbar to get it, a version or two ago (maybe for
4.6.0 so the first 4.6 I ran?).

So try either a fresh user config (new/test user or temporarily move the
~/.kde or ~/.kde4 dir out of the way), or recustomizing your toolbars and
adding it.