[kde-linux] kde login screen

Nelandren Moodley (Nelandren.Moodley@absa.co.za) Nelandren.Moodley at absa.co.za
Wed Mar 30 07:24:30 UTC 2011

Good day

I would like to know if it is possible to disable the shutdown & restart options on the initial kde login screen.
This is the screen that prompts you for login credentials

I'm aware that one way of doing this is by disabling the GUI login vi inittab entry . This is not what I want to do.

I have centos  5.3 installed and kde v3.4

Thanks.

Nelandran Moodley
Systems Engineer
Sun Midrange
Absa Group-IT
Tel no - 011 350 5507
Mobile - 082 779 2059
E-mail - nelandren.moodley at absa.co.za<mailto:nelandren.moodley at absa.co.za>

Important Notice:

Absa is an Authorised Financial Services Provider and Registered Credit Provider,
registration number: NCRCP7.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended for the use of
the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.

Please note that there are terms and conditions and some important restrictions,
qualifications and disclaimers ("the Disclaimer") that apply to this email. To read this
click on the following address or copy into your Internet browser:

http://www.absa.co.za/disclaimer

The Disclaimer forms part of the content of this email in terms of
section 11 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions
Act, 25 of 2002.

If you are unable to access the Disclaimer, send a blank e-mail
to disclaimer at absa.co.za and we will send you a copy of the
Disclaimer.