[kde-linux] Need Help Recovering Desktop Background

Frank K frankk at oregoncoast.com
Fri Mar 25 16:13:12 UTC 2011

Hello List! I have a new install openSuse 11.4 and kde *4.6.00 (4.6.0)
"release 6".*

I used a JPG file as my desktop background, then moved that file. Now my
desktop background is black and I can't find the setting to update the
background file path.

What I remember of the setup to select the background file, it was a
theme that had a file option.

I can handle updating this background file path from a terminal if I
know where it's stored.

Of course this is only a decorative matter, but I would like to get it
fixed. Frank K