[kde-linux] Re: Amarok crashing on launch - Debian testing

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Thu Mar 3 07:27:06 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Wednesday, 2011-03-02, AG wrote:
> Hi
>
> Amarok keeps crashing when I launch it on Debian testing/ wheezy.  I
> have captured the debug output which I have included below.  I apologise
> for the length of the output, but I'm clueless which sections would be
> most helpful for you to help me.

While I am not an Amarok developer, data like this sounds very useful for
determining what went wrong.
Additionally it might be important to have the report generated by the crash
handler, referred to by developers as a backtrace.

I'd recommend to either repost this to the Amarok mailinglist [1] or use the
crash handler's bug reporting facility to better reach the target audience
(Amarok developers).

Just for reference: I am using Amarok on Debian/Unstable, same version right
now, and it works fine. So this could be related to the setup or a combination
with other software.

Cheers,
Kevin