[kde-linux] Re: Request for multiple monitor xorg.conf files?

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Mon Jun 27 20:30:47 UTC 2011

Mark Knecht posted on Mon, 27 Jun 2011 09:30:38 -0700 as excerpted:

> If anyone has a few minutes to forward me a working xorg.conf

I sent a reply to the list, but using a new and rather experimental
feature of pan that I've never tried before.  There were some rather
strange warnings/errors so I don't believe it made it in full, but I'm
going to wait a bit and see what /did/ make it, if anything, before I try
again.  If in a few hours from now, nothing's shown up, I'll try again
from the top, using a method I've actually used before and understand.

Meanwhile, I'm asking some questions on the pan list about what actually
happened, what the warnings/errors mean, etc...  The new toy doesn't seem
to have worked, but I'm at a loss as to understand what the failure
messages actually mean, so we'll see what the patch submitter and others
that have tried it, have to say.