[kde-linux] Re: KDE multiple desktop effects vs NVidia TwinView/normal 2-head xorg.conf

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Mon Jun 27 02:48:49 UTC 2011

Mark Knecht posted on Sun, 26 Jun 2011 08:04:56 -0700 as excerpted:

>    This is a REALL great post, and I thin will be helpful, but it's
> goign to take me a few days before I can get to it. Just wanted to say
> thanks now for the effort you put into the response.
>
>    I'll get back later with the results and more questions if necessary.

I hope so.  I haven't watched anyone try switching modes as you just did
so I don't know what effects it has, and that it disabled what you said
it did was a bit unexpected.  So I'm sort of feeling my way on this one
as well.  But that's the way to learn things and it seems we have a big
opportunity for that here! =:^)