[kde-linux] Re: KDE 4.6.3 update messed up my TwinView setup?

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Wed Jun 15 09:20:14 UTC 2011

Mark Knecht posted on Sun, 12 Jun 2011 06:47:37 -0700 as excerpted:

> I've been using NVidia's TwinView

BTW, just came across this.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/New-Nvidia-Linux-Driver-Brings-Support-for-
GNOME-3-and-KDE-SC-4-206078.shtml

Apparently nVidia just released a new driver, with better kde 4.6
support.  Of course it'll take some time to stabilize in Gentoo, and I
normally try to ignore everything servantware related as that's dead
history long-gone from my perspective and thus a personally useless waste
of time pursuing it (I don't even attack MSWormOS with the venom I once
did, developments in that camp are simply... irrelevant to me, these
days), but given the recency of this thread it was the first thing I
thought of seeing the headline in akregator (lxer.com feed) and I had to
click over and see, then of course post this followup.