[kde-linux] Re: Digikam and Gwenview cannot find kipi plugins

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Tue Jul 12 12:53:33 UTC 2011

Anne Wilson posted on Tue, 12 Jul 2011 11:41:05 +0100 as excerpted:

> Silly question - you do have both kipi-plugins and kipi-plugins-libs
> installed, don't you?

FWIW, here on Gentoo there's only the kipi-plugins package, which
includes both.  Obviously there's two packages on some distros, tho, or
you'd have not mentioned it.  Thanks.  (That's why I didn't mention it in
my reply, I didn't know there were two separate packages on some distros.)