[kde-linux] Path problems with KDEvelop-4.2.0

Dr.-Ing. Edgar Alwers edgaralwers at gmx.de
Mon Jul 11 14:19:24 UTC 2011

I am trying to include a file in a small program in KDevelop

#include  <kmessagebox.h>.

I am beeing told,  "include file kmessagebox.h not found" in the context menu or "fatal error: kmessagebox.h: no such file or directory". during the building process.
I do not have problems including  <QMessageBox.h>.

KDEDIRS variable is set to /opt/kde, and  "kmessagebox.h"  really exists in /opt/kde/include

Can someone tell me, how to instruct kdevelop-4.2.0  to look for include files also in kde, not only in /opt/Qt ?. Is there anywhere a config file ?

Thanks in advance,
Edgar

--
Dr.-Ing. Edgar Alwers <edgaralwers at gmx.de>