[kde-linux] Re: Digital clock day & date

James Tyrer jrtyrer at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 11 05:32:36 UTC 2011

On 02/09/2011 08:14 AM, James Tyrer wrote:
> Well we are up to version 4.6 and I again ask:
>
> Is it really that hard to do this? [attached]

Giving this some further consideration, we really need these [attached]
for a vertical panel.

If someone wants the patch, I have to admit that I used at least one
kludge to do this.  So, it would be a little while.  Actually, I don't
know exactly what is needed to have this work correctly for other locales.

Also note that the first attachment shows that the font size bug still
exists in a vertical panel.  Adding the extra line should increase the
vertical size of the clock rather than decrease the size of the time font.

--
James Tyrer

Linux (mostly) From Scratch