[kde-linux] Re: big problem with networkmanager

Alexander Naumov anaumov at suse.de
Wed Feb 2 12:54:18 UTC 2011

Am Tue 14 Dec 2010 06:06:35 PM CET schrieb yahoo-pier_andreit
<pier_andreit at yahoo.it>:

> on my dell latitude e6510 opensuse 11.3 kde 4.4.4 with tri boot windows
> 7 and two suse
> if boot with windows7 and I connect to internet by wired eth0 and then
> reboot in opensuse, networkmanager doesn't find my networkboard eth0 but
> only wireless, I have to reboot, enter in bios setup, exit, reboot, and
> then opensuse find my eth0, I tried with gnome too but is the same, wich
> kind of problem could be this??

Hi,

show what do you have in log file:
/var/log/NetworkManager.

show output:
qdbus --system org.freedesktop.NetworkManagerUserSettings

Maybe it will be better to update KDE to 4.6 and try
plasmoid-networkmanagement?

Cheers,
--
Alexander Naumov, KDE Developer