[kde-linux] Qedje & Qzion

James Tyrer jrtyrer at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 30 18:40:20 UTC 2011

I have found my way through the somewhat murky world of KDE specific
dependencies.  This is a bit easier since more of them are on the KDE
FTP mirrors.  I did find that some releases appear to be missing and I
had to use the GIT repositories, but that is a detail.

The one problem that I encountered was Qedje & Qzion.  I am presuming
that these are still dependencies, but don't know for sure.  I have the
source code version 0.4.0 for both of them.  I looked to see if there
was a newer release and I found that I could not find the source code
with Google.  It appears to have just disappeared.

Does anyone know where to find it?

--
James Tyrer

Linux (mostly) From Scratch