[kde-linux] Selection Markers in Folder View.

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 20 14:28:00 UTC 2011

On 12/19/2011 08:38 PM, James Tyrer wrote:
> On 12/16/2011 12:49 AM, Anne Wilson wrote:
>> On 12/15/2011 08:05 PM, James Tyrer wrote:
>>> That other marker to display a really tiny view of the directory isn't a
>>> good idea either.
>> Speak for yourself.  I use it frequently, to find and open a specific
>> file on a remote directory.  It's a real advantage to me, and I
>> certainly don't want to lose it.
>>
> Please reread my post to see what I actually said.

I did - and found it ambiguous - and I'm not interested in a protracted
thread as to why it thought it so.  I find the current version perfectly
workable.  I preferred a previous version where hovering gave me access
to embedded directories, but others objected to that.  Please don't do
or say anything that takes away this valuable resource.  Your view of
what would be better is not necessarily the view of others.

Need KDE help?  Try
http://userbase.kde.org or
Http://forum.kde.org