[kde-linux] [SOLVED]Re: Startup programs in KDE

Dale rdalek1967 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 07:57:25 UTC 2011

Thomas Taylor wrote:
> Thank you all for the responses. I chose to use Dale's as it seemed to
> best match my needs. Tom

If in the future you need to remove a setting, open System Settings and
click on Window Rules then in the pop up window click Window Rules again
on the left.  On the right will be a list of all the windows that have
settings for them.  You can delete them easier there in my opinion.  For
me, it is just easier to find them all for each window.

Glad you got it like you wanted.  Lots of ways to do this one.

Dale

:-)  :-)

Miss the compile output?  Hint:
EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS="--quiet-build=n"