[kde-linux] Startup programs in KDE

Pablo Sanchez pablo at blueoakdb.com
Sat Dec 17 17:46:05 UTC 2011

[ Comments below, in-line ]

On 12/17/2011 02:09 AM, Thomas Taylor wrote:

> Is there a way to specify which virtual desktop they start in?
> Haven't found any documentation about that.

Hi Tom,

When I get spare time, I've been picking away at the following
`draft' - it's far from complete:

   http://userbase.kde.org/KWin_Rules

   Note
   ====
   I don't believe the above will be the final resting place for this
   document.  When I'm done, I'll ask the all knowing Anne W.  :)

   My point in stating the above is do not bookmark it.

The above link should get you started.

Cheers,
--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926      Fax:   760.860.5225 (US)