[kde-linux] Kpatience not closing correctly when logging out.

Dale rdalek1967 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 18:07:27 UTC 2011

Hi,

I think some developers are on this list as well so I wanted to post
here first.  When I logout of KDE 4.6.2 and Kpatience is open, I get a
error that it closed unexpectingly and it doesn't logout until I click
close on the error box.  I usually am around long enough to click it but
sometimes I logout as I am walking off.  This causes me to be logged in
until I get back.  It appears Kpatience thinks it has crashed instead of
just being closed out.  I know this was the case since 4.6 came out but
I think it did it in 4.5 as well.  That has been a while so I'm not
positive.

Is this a bug or something else?

Info about my rig.  AMD 64, Gentoo Linux and "Platform Version 4.6.2".
I got that last bit off one of the about KDE boxes.  If you need more
info, let me know.

Thanks

Dale

:-)  :-)