[kde-linux] KOrganizer

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 15 12:05:49 UTC 2010

On Wednesday 15 Sep 2010 12:02:42 James Tyrer wrote:
>   I am now up to 4.5.1 and I find that KOrganizer simply doesn't work.
> I can not figure out how to add an appointment to it.
>
> Any theories?

It's working here, though slow, so I guess it's the usuall checks -
permissions, etc.  I assume you are not using KDEPIM2, though?  If you have
set KOrganizer to be Akonadi-controlled in KDEPIM1 it won't work.  Take it out
(using Akonadi Configuration) and set it up in the old way.  HTH

KDE Community Working Group