[kde-linux] KDE 4.5.1 caps-lock help needed please.

George R Goffe grgoffe at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 7 06:19:43 UTC 2010

Howdy,

I found where you set the caps-lock to be ctrl key and it was already set. I unset it (radio box) and then re-set it and then applied the change. It now works.

I have noticed that I had to re-set the desktop background image on the other 5 of my virtual desktops. They were set once but disappeared with the upgrade. Additionally, I use the same image but the image on desktop # 6 displays differently even though it's the same image. It's taller on %6.

Should I make these bug reports?

Regards,

George...

"It's not what you know that hurts you, It's what you know that ain't so." Wil Rogers