[kde-linux] KDE-4.5 LFS build issues #1

James Tyrer jrtyrer at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 10 16:24:58 UTC 2010

I apologize for never finishing the build instruction, but I am still
having issues and I don't want to post instructions that are not fully
tested.  I am having multiple problems so this is the first.

I find absolutely nothing in TechBase which indicates a maximum version
of Phonon that can be used.  In fact, it says that you should get the
current source using GIT.

KDEBase would not build without the changes in the attached patch.

Does anyone know what the problem is?

--
James Tyrer

Linux (mostly) From Scratch