[kde-linux] KDE config question please.

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Thu May 13 17:25:48 UTC 2010

Wolf Halton posted on Thu, 13 May 2010 09:25:36 -0400 as excerpted:

> Have you recently updated a plug-in? There could be a version mismatch

Talking to me or the OP?  I'm pretty sure my problem is download-helper,
which I'll probably simply uninstall as I recently discovered it's not
freedomware anyway.  But ff isn't my main browser, konqueror is, and I
have a workaround, starting ff in safe mode then quitting, before I try to
do anything with it, so it hasn't been a priority.