[kde-linux] How can I restore the icons? (solved)

Wolfgang Mueller wm at ariannuccia.de
Thu May 13 12:39:41 UTC 2010

On Wed, 12 May 2010 20:01:13 GMT, I wrote:

> I run KDE 3 under SuSE 10.2.

First of all, I apologize for having specifyed the wrong KDE
version. Instead of 3 it is 4.3.1.

> Unfortunately I removed the window (or whatever it is called)
> containing the icons specified in ~/Desktop.
>
> Is there any possibility to restore this window or do I have
> to reinstall kde?

Meanwhile, I have found a method of making appear the icons on the
Desktop without a special window. So, my problem has been solved.

Thanks a lot to Dale and Kevin Kramer for their participation.

Wolfgang