[kde-linux] SC4.4.1 Caveats

BUMBA LU-KANGA ALBERT bumba_lu_kanga at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 10 13:51:16 UTC 2010

Hello Linux comunity people!

I am a dummy, and I hope to solve my introduction into Linux-Ubuntu, even while I hope to upgrade into Scientific Linux for my professional activity.

Could somme body help me install Konqueror Kde and injoy using Linux as alternative to speculations-full windows and similar OS (particulary for wildworld computer viruses).

What I want to be able to do is: to download, install, configurate and work with Scientific Linux in  reaserch I mean to edit compile and run fortran and lisp programms (numerical and symbolic calculations neither like rational graphics).

Full thanks..and greatings..!!

Billy...