[kde-linux] Resetting digital clock in panel to 24 hour format?

Thomas Taylor linxt at comcast.net
Sat Jun 26 07:50:20 UTC 2010

Hi Folks;

Is there a way to reset the digital clock display on the panel to use 24 hour
notation?  I've tried right clicking it but couldn't find anything there to
reset it.  Nor did I find anything in Start > Configure Desktop > Computer
Administration > Date & Time where the digital display is in 24 hour format
under the analog clock.

Not an earth shaking problem, just an annoyance.  When playing around in an
earlier version of KDE, I was able to accomplish it by setting language to
British english as I recall bit I'd prefer US english due to spelling
diferences.

Thanks, Tom

--
Tom Taylor - retired penguin