[kde-linux] Bug in openSUSE live-CD from factory

Thomas Taylor linxt at comcast.net
Sun Jan 31 23:14:13 UTC 2010

Ran into a bug in "openSUSE-KDE-LiveCD-x86_64-Build0416-Media.iso".  I
know, this is factory and will have bugs.

When I boot the program, everything appears to load properly.  I tried
going into configuration to change the appearance settings which worked.
However, when I tried to exit configuration there was no quit/exit icon
in the upper right corner.  After searching some of the categories for a
way to exit, I did a Ctrl+q.  The display went to a full black screen.
Tried various combinations (Ctrl+Alt+f7, Ctrl+Alt+7, etc.) without the
display changing.  Finally had to do a power reset.

Will report this to bugzilla.
--

Thanks, Tom (retired penguin)
openSUSE 11.2 x86_64, KDE 4.4RC2