[kde-linux] Desktop Names

Wolfgang Mueller wm at ariannuccia.de
Tue Jan 19 11:13:22 UTC 2010

On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 10:50:26 GMT, Kolia wrote:

> You can display the name, right-click on the pager and edit its settings
> (not the settings of the desktop themselves but of the pager) to display
> the name of desktop.

Thanks a lot, Kolia!

Now, the desktop names are displayed, but with a small a pale font,
which is very badly readable, particularly because the panel appears
in an ugly gray of almost the same color as the font of the names.

How can I change the panel's color and/or the font of the desktop names?

Thanks in advance,
Wolfgang