[kde-linux] Slideshow is random?

Dale rdalek1967 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 06:30:10 UTC 2010

It's me again.  I set up my wallpaper and I like the way it works.  I
had to do some tweaks but I almost got it like I want it.  What I
can't figure out is this.  It appears to be random.  I would rather
them be in sequence.  I can't find a way to turn off the random part.
Does anyone know a way to do this?

I found this file:

/home/dale/.kde4/share/config/plasma-desktop-appletsrc

I don't see anything I can edit manually and I don't see anything to
check/uncheck in the GUI part for the slideshow either.

Thanks.

Dale

:-)  :-)

P. S.  I remembered to use web mail to send this message.  No blank
ones this time.  lol