[kde-linux] KDE 4 and monitor powering off.

Dale rdalek1967 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 03:06:21 UTC 2010

Hi again,

I seem to have worked through one problem, editing files as root, so
I'm on to the next one.  My monitor powers off after about 20 minutes
or so.  It doesn't matter what is running, it just goes from on to
completely off.  I have went to the settings thing, then Advanced then
Power Management and actually just plain turned off everything I could
find.  About 20 minutes later, monitor turns off.

Can someone tell me where the heck I can change this?  I've looked
over the last day or two and I just can not figure out where the heck
it is.  Is this something that is not "working" at the moment or am I
just blind in one eye and can't see out of the other?  lol

Just trying to work through this one piece at a time.

Thanks.

Dale

:-)  :-)

P. S.  Sorry about the previous blank one.  This Seamonkey 2 is driving me nuts.