[kde-linux] KDE on high resolution monitor

yahoo-pier_andreit pier_andreit at yahoo.it
Wed Dec 8 08:04:55 UTC 2010

I have a dell latitude with intel i7 nvidia NVS 3100M and screen
1920x1080 resolution, using KDE 4.4 stable suse, well with high
resolution monitor I found some problem usng kde:
1- I can change the font dimension by system settings but if I bigger
the font the dimension of Kmeunu doesn't change so the result is big
font in small container, ugly and difficult to use
2- I can change the font dimensions in KDM splashscreen but the window
where username and password is shown doesn't change, result is big
unreadeable font in a small case
3- I cannot change the tabs and theyr font dimensions in chromium and
firefox, result very small tabs
4- Icons in system tray and Kmenu and other icons remains always small
even if I bigger the panel

any suggestion on this issues :-)