[kde-linux] konq-plugins

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Thu Aug 26 00:08:28 UTC 2010

James Tyrer posted on Wed, 25 Aug 2010 12:06:32 -0700 as excerpted:

>   Where is the file for: "konq-plugins-4.5.0?

Hmm...  I still have 4.4.0 installed here... on a generally 4.5 kde
(Gentoo).  Maybe they haven't released anything since then?  (Tho I've not
updated in the last week or 10 days, so if it was just a bit late getting
up with the rest, I could simply not have it yet.)

Back then it was in extragear.